Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very quick, tasty and low cal main course.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs leeks, trimmed,washed and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fish stock or 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cod or 1 1⁄2 lbs halibut or 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- Combine all ingredients except fillets.
- Spread on bottom of casserole dish.
- Place fish on top and cover casserole.
- Bake at 400 F 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is done.
- Serve with leek mixture spread over fillets.
What a wonferful recipe-----Only thing i added was lemon juice-----Will certainly be trying this again.