Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Fish, potatoes, and tomatoes baked in a coconut milk sauce. I'm not sure what Edu Guedes is - this recipe is from almanaqueculinario.com
- 2 1⁄4 lbs fish fillets
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 lbs potatoes, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Boil the potatoes until just tender, and slice when cool enough to handle.
- Season the fillets with lemon, salt and garlic.
- In a baking dish, place layers of potatoes, tomatoes, fish, onions, peppers and parsley.
- Pour the coconut milk, tomato sauce and olive oil over the dish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350* F for 25 minutes.