- 1 fish fillet (preferably a firm white fish like cod or pollack)
- 2 -3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 inches piece gingerroot, sliced
- 1 tablespoon light soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon plum sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- rub olive oil on both sides of fish.
- rub sprinkling of salt into fish.
- bake in medium oven for 8-10 minutes or until fish is cooked through. don't over cook.
- while fish is baking, quickly shallow fry the spring onions and ginger in the sesame oil for a minute or two.
- prepare the soya sauce by adding the sugar or plum sauce and mixing inches.
- serve the fish on a plate, pile the spring onion and ginger on top and then drizzle all over with the soya sauce.