- 6 fresh fish fillets, thawed (such as orange roughy, cod, haddock or flounder, about 2 lb.)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 1⁄4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (5 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- place fillets in 13 x 9-inch baking dish sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine mayonnaise, cheese and seasoning in bowl.
- mix well and spoon over fillets.
- Spray breadcrumbs lightly with cooking spray and toss to blend.
- sprinkle over cheese topping.
- Bake uncovered for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Toast in broiler for 30 seconds or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.