Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Healthy tasty fish and vegetables with thai flavours!
Make and share this Baked Fish And Thai Vegetable Parcels recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons red curry paste (or to taste)
- 2 carrots, cut into strips
- 1 cup baby corn
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup asian mushroom (optional)
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup coriander leaves
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 red snapper fillets (or similar fish)
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat a wok over a high heat.
- Add the olive oil, onion and carrots.
- Stir through the curry paste and toss in remaining vegetables.
- Cook for 2- 3 minutes until vegetables begin to soften.
- Lay out 4 double pieces of foil, each about 25cm.
- Place a quarter of the vegetables into the centre of each square, discarding most of the juices from the wok (if there are any).
- Top each with a piece of fish, drizzle on the lime juice (one tablespoon per pack) and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Fold and seal tightly.
- Place on a baking tray (or on a BBQ with a lid) and bake for 10- 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fish) or until fish is just cooked through.
- Serve with fresh coriander leaves and steamed jasmine rice.