Healthy tasty fish and vegetables with thai flavours!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons red curry paste (or to taste)
- 2 carrots, cut into strips
- 1 cup baby corn
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup asian mushroom (optional)
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 red snapper fillets (or similar fish)
- salt and pepper (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Heat a wok over a high heat.
- 3Add the olive oil, onion and carrots.
- 4Stir through the curry paste and toss in remaining vegetables.
- 5Cook for 2- 3 minutes until vegetables begin to soften.
- 6Lay out 4 double pieces of foil, each about 25cm.
- 7Place a quarter of the vegetables into the centre of each square, discarding most of the juices from the wok (if there are any).
- 8Top each with a piece of fish, drizzle on the lime juice (one tablespoon per pack) and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- 9Fold and seal tightly.
- 10Place on a baking tray (or on a BBQ with a lid) and bake for 10- 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fish) or until fish is just cooked through.
- 11Serve with fresh coriander leaves and steamed jasmine rice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fish And Thai Vegetable Parcels
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.1
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 128.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 47.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste