Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Healthy tasty fish and vegetables with thai flavours!
Make and share this Baked Fish And Thai Vegetable Parcels recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons red curry paste (or to taste)
- 2 carrots, cut into strips
- 1 cup baby corn
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup asian mushroom (optional)
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup coriander leaves
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 red snapper fillets (or similar fish)
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat a wok over a high heat.
- Add the olive oil, onion and carrots.
- Stir through the curry paste and toss in remaining vegetables.
- Cook for 2- 3 minutes until vegetables begin to soften.
- Lay out 4 double pieces of foil, each about 25cm.
- Place a quarter of the vegetables into the centre of each square, discarding most of the juices from the wok (if there are any).
- Top each with a piece of fish, drizzle on the lime juice (one tablespoon per pack) and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Fold and seal tightly.
- Place on a baking tray (or on a BBQ with a lid) and bake for 10- 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fish) or until fish is just cooked through.
- Serve with fresh coriander leaves and steamed jasmine rice.