Recipe by KittyKitty
I just started being brave enough to cook fish. I always was scared, and clueless, but I have found it is not hard at all. This is a really easy recipe for baked fish.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 lbs fish fillets (your choice)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley, basil or 1⁄3 cup oregano
- 1 lemons or 1 lime, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter and lemon juice; dip each fish filet in butter mixture, and arrange in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with pepper and parsley. Arrange lemon slices over filets.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.