Recipe by Oolala
From a flounder brochure I got at a fish market and have had for a while.
Top Review by sywies
Easy to prepare with good results. I used fresh flounder marinated in a wine vinegar with seasoning.
The fish was tasty, but too soft and mushy. I prefer a more firm-fleshed fish like tilapia or orange roughy. Next time I'll try this recipe with a more dense type of fish.
- 2 lbs flounder fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated
- 1 dash paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- Place in a single layer on a well-greased baking pan.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, onion, and paprika.
- Pour sauce over fish and at 350 degrees F. for 20-25 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork when tested for doneness.