Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3⁄4 lb fillet of sole (lemon or gray sole)
- 1 pinch rosemary
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 scallions, sliced and sauteed lightly
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, stems removed, sliced and sauteed lightly
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped fine
- salt & pepper, freshly ground
- Place fillets in a greased baking dish.
- Combine rosemary, wine, lemon juice and pour over the fish.
- Top with scallions and mushrooms.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for about 15 minutes or until flaky.
- Sprinkle with parsley and season with salt and pepper.
this was very easy and light, especially good for low fat eaters. quite tasty, but watch you don't overcook.
Very nice baked fish! Especially good for those of us watching our diets!! The scallions, mushrooms and rosemary gave the fish a nice subtle flavor without overpowering. I did add a bit more than a pinch of rosemary, and used portabella mushrooms, sliced thin and cut into 1" pieces. Also added a shot of lemon juice before serving. Will make this again, maybe adding more mushrooms... can't have too many mushrooms, can you? :^)