Recipe by Lainey6605
I got this recipe from a friend. I always get asked the recipe when I take it to potlucks. This is good with your favorite fried chicken recipe.
Top Review by Kohtzy
Excellent. We halved the recipe as we were only making it for 2 of us. We also lowered the half and half to 1/2 C. It was perfect and we can't wait to make again. Thanks for posting a great recipe!
- 1 (12 ounce) box fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pint half-and-half cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions and drain.
- Place in a buttered 2-quart casserole. Add the rest of the ingredients in the order given, stirring each time after adding each ingredient.
- Note: You could also use just one of the cheeses, either 1 cup Romano or 1 cup Parmesan, depending on what you have on hand.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.