Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A Cooking Light appetizer spread that is wonderful. Drizzle it with a little olive oil just before serving.
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- French baguette, toasted
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Sprinkle feta evenly into a 6" gratin dish or small shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top withtomato mxture.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Feta doesn't really melt, just becmes very spreadable. Drizzle with olive oil and serve as spread with bread slices.