My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parboil brussels sprouts until slightly tender.
- 2Drain and cool.
- 3Hollow out core enough to put a piece of cheese in, but not enough to cause to fall apart.
- 4Drain upside down on paper towel.
- 5Stuff a piece of feta or blue cheese in hollow.
- 6Trim bacon to get most fat off, use mostly the lean meat.
- 7Wrap piece of bacon around sprout until just overlaps and secure with a toothpick.
- 8Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
- 9Right out of the oven sprinkle with some coarse salt.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Feta and Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.6
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 447.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 9.5 g