Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Parboil brussels sprouts until slightly tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Hollow out core enough to put a piece of cheese in, but not enough to cause to fall apart.
- Drain upside down on paper towel.
- Stuff a piece of feta or blue cheese in hollow.
- Trim bacon to get most fat off, use mostly the lean meat.
- Wrap piece of bacon around sprout until just overlaps and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
- Right out of the oven sprinkle with some coarse salt.