My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parboil brussels sprouts until slightly tender.
- 2Drain and cool.
- 3Hollow out core enough to put a piece of cheese in, but not enough to cause to fall apart.
- 4Drain upside down on paper towel.
- 5Stuff a piece of feta or blue cheese in hollow.
- 6Trim bacon to get most fat off, use mostly the lean meat.
- 7Wrap piece of bacon around sprout until just overlaps and secure with a toothpick.
- 8Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
- 9Right out of the oven sprinkle with some coarse salt.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Feta and Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.6
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 447.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 9.5 g