Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simply baked feta cheese
- 110 g feta
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil (a drizzle)
- 3 fresh thyme leaves
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- fresh coriander, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
- Place the feta cheese on a non-stick-baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the thyme leaves over and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander to serve.