Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A savory Greek favorite! Makes a great appetizer!
- 1 lb feta cheese, sliced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves (crushed and diced)
- olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 -2 pinch pepper (To Taste)
- 2 -3 pinches salt (To Taste)
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced
- Cut feta into eight slices.
- Slice tomatoes, crush and dice garlic.
- Cut foil into four squares the size of a dinner plate.
- Place a few slices of tomato on the foil, then some onion, then two slices of feta, pop on top some more tomato, sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Repeat the process with the other three foils and close to make parcels.
- Place them in a pre heat oven of 200 F and cook for 20 minutes.
- When opening be extra careful as steam will escape.
- Serve with crusty bread.