Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Recipe is from Curtis Aikens.Two good things bitter olives and licorice flavored fennel.
Make and share this Baked Fennel and Olives recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a saute pan heat 2 tablespoons oil.
- Add fennel and saute for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until fennel is tender.
- In a small baking dish combine olives, red wine, garlic and Sauteed fennel.
- Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with remaining olive oil.
- Bake, uncovered, until olives and fennel are heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with chunks of bread.