Baked Falafels With Lemon Tahini Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well blended. Taste the falafel mixture, and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Scoop the bean mixture into a bowl and shape into 16 equal sized patties. Place on a greased baking sheet, brush each with olive oil and bake for 25, or until browned and crispy on the outside.
- Meanwhile, for the Lemon Tahini Sauce:.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, salt, water, and garlic paste. Adjust seasoning with salt and/or lemon juice.
- Makes about 1/3 cup.
- Serve as an appetizer, over a salad, or in a pita wrap with the lemon tahini sauce drizzled over the falafels.