from Chow Vegan - http://chowvegan.com/2009/01/06/baked-falafel/
Make and share this Baked Falafel recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans. Put in a medium sized bowl and smash with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Form into small balls, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and slightly flatten. Place onto an oiled baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes on each side, until nicely browned (since it's baked, only the part actually touching the pan will be browned and crispy).
- Serving suggestion: Stuff in mini pita pockets with hummus, tahini sauce, tomatoes, lettuce and/or cucumber.