We love this omelette with toasted English muffins and jam. Found it on a My Great Recipes card tucked in a book I bought at a thrift store. The card says for 2 servings, use half the ingredients, use an 8-inch pan and bake for 15 minutes; for 8, double the ingredients and bake in two pans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2Whisk eggs in bowl until smooth.
- 3Whisk in milk.
- 4Stir in seasonings, cheese, onion and bacon.
- 5Melt butter in a 9" oven-proof frying pan or omelette pan.
- 6Pour egg mixture into pan.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until set and golden.
- 9Garnish with additional bacon if desired.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked English Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.1
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 387.7 mg
- Sodium 715.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 23.8 g