Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are quick and tasty little snacks--or they can be a quick breakfast.
- 5 English muffins with raisins, split and lightly toasted
- 1⁄2 lb brie cheese, rind removed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (15 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spoon the apple pie filling evenly over the 10 split English muffin halves. top evenly with the brie cheese slices.
- Combine the brown sugar and butter together in a small bowl; spoon the sugar mixture over the muffins and decorate with sliced almonds.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 5 to 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.