Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a lot easier than any of the recipes I have found on the Zaar so I thought I would share it. My family absolutely loves this! And if you like cheese you will too!
- 1 lb chicken (or any meat you want) or 1 lb ground beef (or any meat you want)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 6 -8 small flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Cook chicken to the direction on the taco seasoning packet. While it is simmering mix the cheddar cheese into the mixture
- Cut chicken in very small pieces, or you can even put in a food processor.
- In a 8x8 baking pan pour half the sauce in the bottom.
- Fill each tortilla with meat mixture and roll before putting in the pan.
- After you fill the pan pour the rest of the sauce on the tortillas making sure you cover them.
- Cover them with the co jack cheese (feel free to be more generous with the cheese I usually am!).
- Cover and Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.