Baked Elbows With Zucchini Tomato and Parmesan
- Cook the macaroni in plenty of boiling salted water.
- Meanwhile melt the butter in a wide skillet; add onion. Saute 15 minutes.
- Add zucchini; saute 5 more minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, parsely and garlic. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in ricotta, milk, Romano and 1 T of the Parmesan.
- Combien the cooked elbows with the sauce.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 until top is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.