Some days I want bacon and eggs, but don't have the time to stand at the stove to fix it all. With this recipe I can quickly get everything into the muffin tin, pop it in the oven, and use the 20 minutes of cooking time to finish getting ready. For those not eating low carb, you can place the finished product inside an english muffin for a quick and easy breakfast sandwich on the go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or 1 tablespoon cooking spray
- 6 slices bacon or 6 slices deli ham or 6 slices pepperoni
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream or 6 tablespoons half-and-half cream or 6 tablespoons milk
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 6 slices or 2 ounces cheese, of your choice cut into 6 slices
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Sauté or microwave to half cook strips of bacon to insure the bacon is done by the end of the baking time (this step is not needed for either the pepperoni or ham).
- 3Grease bottom of muffin cup with the butter (or spray tin with cooking spray).
- 4Line the sides & bottom with the bacon slice (or deli ham or pepperoni slices).
- 5Place 1 egg in each muffin cup and pierce yolk.
- 6Place 1 T. cream over the top of egg and sprinkle egg lightly with salt and pepper.
- 7Put a slice of cheddar to cover top of the egg.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese melted. Lift out of the tin and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Eggs Wrapped in Bacon…Easy and Low Carb!
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.0
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 227.0 mg
- Sodium 219.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g