1/5 Photos of Baked Eggs With Variations
Dienia B.'s Note:
These are fast to do and you don't have to watch them too much. Mom Florence made these for breakfast. She made the simple ones. I came up with the different variations. There are many variations you can do. You can tailor breakfast to the person. They cook in the muffin tin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crumbled (optional)
- 6 teaspoons mushrooms, minced fine (optional)
- 6 teaspoons green onions, minced fine (optional)
- 6 teaspoons spinach (optional)
- 6 teaspoons tomatoes, minced (optional)
- 6 teaspoons green peppers, minced fine (optional)
- 6 sausage links, cooked (optional)
- 6 tablespoons cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1Butter outside of bread; stuff into muffin tins forming a cup.
- 2Start to build; if using ham put in cup.
- 3Place eggs in cups; if you want plain stop here and bake.
- 4Add toppings ending with cheese on top. The sausage goes on side sticking up.
- 5You can use whatever cheese you like.
- 6You can mix up the toppings to have a completely different flavor and you can microwave later.
- 7Bake for 10 mininues for softer eggs 15 minutes for yolk done at 375 degrees Fahrenheit until eggs are done.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Eggs With Variations
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.2
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 392.1 mg
- Sodium 464.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 16.4 g