Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
a simple all in one breakfast that you can serve up at any time of the day
- 3 slices streaky bacon
- 4 large field mushrooms
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons creme fraiche
- Preheat oven to 200C-Gas Mark 6, Fan Oven 190°C.
- Grill bacon until crisp.
- Finely slice mushrooms and fry with sliced onions in olive oil until softened.
- Divide between 4 small shallow dishes - and then crack an egg into each one, topped with a tablespoon of creme fraiche and season well.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until egg is set, ship the crispy bacon into pieces and sprinkle over the baked eggs serve with plenty of crusty bread.