1/1 Photo of Baked Eggs With Fresh Herbs and Goat Cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°. Combine herbs and garlic; set aside.
- 2In a glass measuring cup, mix butter and cream. Place six 4-ounce ramekins or ovenproof cups on a baking sheet.
- 3Pour butter mixture evenly among ramekins. Bake in preheated oven until bubbly hot, about 1 to 3 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven. To avoid breaking yolks, carefully crack 1 or 2 eggs into a separate cup and gently slide them into a heated ramekin.
- 5Top eggs with herb mixture and crumbled cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- 6Return to oven and bake 3 to 5 minutes. Eggs should look not quite done; they will continue to cook after removed from oven.
- 7Place each ramekin on a plate. Serve immediately with toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Eggs With Fresh Herbs and Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.4
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 203.0 mg
- Sodium 106.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed fresh herbs