Recipe by Dienia B.
For Aussie World Tour 8.
Top Review by Boomette
I made only 1 serving for DH. 10 minutes of cooking was not enough. I used half and half cream and fresh chives from my garden. I omitted the green onion. This is so yummy with the feta. Thanks Dienia :) Made for ZWT8 for Diners, Winers and Chives
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup chives, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted cut in fingers thats in 4 long slices used for dipping in egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray pam in muffin tins.
- Break eggs into 8 cups.
- Mix the chives and green onions into the cream.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cream mixture over the eggs equally.
- Sprinkle evenly with the feta cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes boomette had to cook longer these are for im guessing really runny eggs or until eggs are done.
- i need to see if you can microwave this recipe ive done it with others for summer cooking .