Baked Eggs W/Spinach and Tomatoes
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Heat the oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the spinach and cook until it begins to wilt, 1 minute. Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish.
- Beat the egg whites until foamy, about 30 seconds, then pour them over the spinach mixture. Carefully place the whole yolks over the top.
- Bake until the whites are set,20-22 minutes.
- Divide among individual plates. Add dollops of the cream cheese, if desired.