1/1 Photo of Baked Eggs W/Spinach and Tomatoes
Wok With You!'s Note:
Vegetarian dish for dinner or breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees. Heat the oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the spinach and cook until it begins to wilt, 1 minute. Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish.
- 3Beat the egg whites until foamy, about 30 seconds, then pour them over the spinach mixture. Carefully place the whole yolks over the top.
- 4Bake until the whites are set,20-22 minutes.
- 5Divide among individual plates. Add dollops of the cream cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Eggs W/Spinach and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.8
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 452.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 16.6 g