Recipe by Hey Jude
This is an easy baked egg dish that is great for a lunch or snack. From my beat-up copy of Madame Wong's Long-Life Chinese Cookbook.
Top Review by Rinshinomori
This is delicious and soo easy to make! I can see using other seafood such as chopped scallops with this too or kamaboko. For color, I like to add minced green onion next time. It did not bake completely at 15 minutes and baked for 25 minutes total and it was perfectly baked then. I think this will go really well with ponzu sauce served on the plate along with this recipe. Very, very tasty! Thank you kellychris for posting this recipe. Made for Asian forum's unrated Asian Recipe tag.
- 4 ounces fresh shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash shrimp thoroughly. Drain. Dry them on a paper towel then chop fine.
- Beat eggs. Add stock, shrimp, salt, oil and sherry. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake in a 400° oven 15 minutes. Serve immediately before it falls.