1/6 Photos of Baked Eggs on a Bed of Potatoes With Bacon
I used leftover mashed potatoes that had cheese in it for a nice extra.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2On a cookie sheet pan place strips of bacon and bake until crisp.
- 3Meanwhile heat potatoes in microwave oven for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 4Remove bacon set aside. Drain the fat and discard, leaving just a touch.
- 5Place potatoes on pan and make small indents with the back of a spoon.
- 6Crack eggs into each indent.
- 7Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 8Bake until eggs are to desired doneness.
- 9Carefully place on plates.
- 10Serve with the bacon.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Eggs on a Bed of Potatoes With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.0
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 463.6 mg
- Sodium 929.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 21.1 g