Recipe by Loves2Teach
This comes from one of my favorite OAMC cookbooks. Enjoy!
Top Review by heavenslice
Still haven't made it far enough in advance to freeze it, but have had excellent results overnight. Last time for company I made one as directed and substituted sausage but left out vegetables for the other, both disappeared. I've also successfully taken the recipe by 1 and a half and put it in a bigger pan (11x14, I think). Love cooking it in glass, so easy to clean up.
- 6 slices bread, cut in cubes
- 2 cups grated mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked cubed ham
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix bread, cheese, ham, bell pepper and onion; spread in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish treated with nonstick spray.
- Whisk eggs and milk, and pour over top. Cover dish with foil and freeze.
- To prepare for serving, thaw dish, and bake uncovered in a preheated 375 oven for 45 minutes.