A tasty breakfast served in an edible cup of ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Watch a video of this recipe: http://thesimpletable.com/archives/1.
- 2Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Butter 4 compartments of a metal muffin tin. Fold each ham slice into quarters, insert the point end in a buttered muffin cup, and let it open — it will have a ruffled look.
- 4Crack an egg into each ham cup. Tuck 2 mozzarella cubes and two cherry tomato halves into each cup on top of the eggs, top with pesto and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the egg white looks set but the yolk is still a bit runny. Remove the ham cups from the muffin tin and serve them in small bowls or lined up on a platter.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Eggs in Ham Cups
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 271.0 mg
- Sodium 1374.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: