Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tasty breakfast served in an edible cup of ham.
Make and share this Baked Eggs in Ham Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Watch a video of this recipe: http://thesimpletable.com/archives/1.
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter 4 compartments of a metal muffin tin. Fold each ham slice into quarters, insert the point end in a buttered muffin cup, and let it open — it will have a ruffled look.
- Crack an egg into each ham cup. Tuck 2 mozzarella cubes and two cherry tomato halves into each cup on top of the eggs, top with pesto and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the egg white looks set but the yolk is still a bit runny. Remove the ham cups from the muffin tin and serve them in small bowls or lined up on a platter.