Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
- 2 slices ham
- 10 ounces frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 3 -4 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*. Butter a 6x9 inch baking dish or 2 individual gratin dishes.
- Place ham slices in baking dish. Spread thawed creamed spinach over ham. Make 2 indentations in spinach with back of large spoon.
- Break eggs into indentations. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Sprinkle mozzarella on top and bake for 12-15 minutes until eggs are set.