This quick, healthy meal makes a great brunch with a side of fresh fruit or a light lunch or dinner with a side salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly oil two ramekins or small oven-safe dishes.
- 3Saute the garlic in the olive oil until lightly brown.
- 4Add the spinach and cook until the spinach is completed defrosted.
- 5Spoon the mixture into a colander and press out as much liquid as possible, then transfer to a small bowl.
- 6Add the milk, a good grating of nutmeg, salt, and pepper to taste.
- 7Split the mixture into the oiled ramekins and crack and egg into each.
- 8Sprinkle a small amount of extra milk on top, followed by a little more salt and pepper if you like.
- 9Bake in a tray for approximately 20 minutes or until the white are set and the yolk is to your liking.
- 10Serve with toasted whole wheat bread, a small salad, fresh fruit, etc. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Eggs Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 187.2 mg
- Sodium 223.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 14.5 g