Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This quick, healthy meal makes a great brunch with a side of fresh fruit or a light lunch or dinner with a side salad.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly oil two ramekins or small oven-safe dishes.
- Saute the garlic in the olive oil until lightly brown.
- Add the spinach and cook until the spinach is completed defrosted.
- Spoon the mixture into a colander and press out as much liquid as possible, then transfer to a small bowl.
- Add the milk, a good grating of nutmeg, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Split the mixture into the oiled ramekins and crack and egg into each.
- Sprinkle a small amount of extra milk on top, followed by a little more salt and pepper if you like.
- Bake in a tray for approximately 20 minutes or until the white are set and the yolk is to your liking.
- Serve with toasted whole wheat bread, a small salad, fresh fruit, etc. Enjoy!