- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Pour mixture into an 11x8 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for about 40 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.