Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Wow! This is a VERY easy breakfast dish!
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 English muffins, split
- 8 slices Canadian bacon
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Grease a 9 x 15 pan.
- Butter muffins and place in baking dish.
- Cover with bacon.
- Mix eggs and balance of ingredients.
- Pour over bacon and muffins, soaking all.
- Keeps in fridge 2 days or can be frozen for 2 months.
- To bake:.
- Bake 350F 45 mins.
Made exactly as directed. It was too dry and tasted like mayonnaise. I'm VERY easy to please but could not bring myself to eat it. I threw it out rather than serve it to my picky family. Sorry.
Have tried this recently and fell in love with it. Thanks.