Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
A hearty dish for one person. From Taste of Home Magazine subscriber Carolyn Crump of Center, Texas.
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons chopped cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh fruit, optional
- In a greased shallow 2-cup baking dish, toss the croutons, ham and butter.
- Break the eggs carefully on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until eggs reach the desired doneness.
- Serve with fresh fruit if desired.
i enjoyed this! but i think i would add one more egg or perhaps cut the bread crumbs a bit and use a slightly smaller baking dish. made for My Three Chefs November 2008.