- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 slices prosciutto (thin slices)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F Dot 2 ramekins with butter and then evenly layer in the prosciutto.
- Sprinkle both with the Parmesan cheese. Scatter the avocado between the 2 ramekins, and then dot each with sour cream.
- Break 2 eggs into each ramekin and then season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with basil.
- Place the ramekins in a shallow roasting pan. Pour boiling water into the pan to reach 3/4 of the way up the ramekins.
- Place in the oven and bake until the egg whites are milky and the yolks are set, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.