1/1 Photo of Baked Eggs
Elegant egg recipe for a brunch. The recipe came from a B&B.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325º. Grease 4 ramekins.
- 2Slice tomato and place on paper towel to absorb moisture.
- 3Beat whipping cream until it thickens slightly. Add white wine and beat again. Place a tablespoon of cream mixture in each ramekin.
- 4Add a sprinkling of Swiss cheese and then divide the tomato slices between the ramekins.
- 5Carefully crack one egg in each ramekin. Add another tablespoon of cream and the remaining cheese. Top with fresh basil.
- 6Place ramekins on a baking sheet andbBake 12-18 minutes, uncovered, until eggs are set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.9
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 231.2 mg
- Sodium 130.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: