Elegant egg recipe for a brunch. The recipe came from a B&B.
Make and share this Baked Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325º. Grease 4 ramekins.
- Slice tomato and place on paper towel to absorb moisture.
- Beat whipping cream until it thickens slightly. Add white wine and beat again. Place a tablespoon of cream mixture in each ramekin.
- Add a sprinkling of Swiss cheese and then divide the tomato slices between the ramekins.
- Carefully crack one egg in each ramekin. Add another tablespoon of cream and the remaining cheese. Top with fresh basil.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet andbBake 12-18 minutes, uncovered, until eggs are set.