The Wallaces's Note:
Posted for ZWT6: North Africa. This could be an appetizer served with pita bread or a accompanied by a salad for a light dinner. Prep time estimated to include grilling/cooling time for eggplant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill. Place the eggplants in a grill pan, then grill them, turning regularly until the skin is charred and blistered.
- 2Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 3When the eggplants are cool enough to handle, peel them and chop the flesh.
- 4Transfer to a bowl, then add the mint, tomatoes, garlic and pepper and mix together.
- 5Spoon the mixture into a baking dish and crumble the goat cheese over the top.
- 6Bake for about 25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Eggplant With Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.4
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 446.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 21.3 g