Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted for ZWT6: North Africa. This could be an appetizer served with pita bread or a accompanied by a salad for a light dinner. Prep time estimated to include grilling/cooling time for eggplant.
- Preheat the grill. Place the eggplants in a grill pan, then grill them, turning regularly until the skin is charred and blistered.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- When the eggplants are cool enough to handle, peel them and chop the flesh.
- Transfer to a bowl, then add the mint, tomatoes, garlic and pepper and mix together.
- Spoon the mixture into a baking dish and crumble the goat cheese over the top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.