These slices would make great eggplant parm sandwiches -- if you can keep from eating them before you make the sandwich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375º and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- 2Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch slices.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix together egg and sour cream until well blended. Toss eggplant slices in flour to coat, dip one slice at a time in the egg/sour cream batter, and then coat the slice with breadcrumbs.
- 4Place coated slices on baking sheet and spray tops with baking spray.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes, turn, and bake for 15 more minutes or until both sides are crisp.
- 6Serve with sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Eggplant Slices
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.9
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 79.7 mg
- Sodium 1107.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 13.7 g