1/3 Photos of Baked Egg Supreme Sandwich
Auntie Jan's Note:
This egg sandwich was given to me by someone who said it won competitions in some Iowa Fairs. I only know its good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bread lengthwise and hollow out top and bottom.
- 2Spread half the butter and all of mayo inside bread shell.
- 3Line bottom bread shell with ham, turkey and bacon. Top with tomato, onion and honey mustard.
- 4In frying pan add remaining butter and eggs cooking til almost set, but not hard scrambled.
- 5Spoon into bottom bread shell and top with cheeses. Cover with bread top.
- 6Wrap in greased foil and bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until heated thru.
- 7Cut and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Egg Supreme Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 848.4
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 299.7 mg
- Sodium 1608.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 38.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: