Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I got this recipe from thesimpledelights.com and although the recipe itself is for a group, it's easy to break it down to "per person". Very simple, nutritious and delicious.
- 12 eggs
- 12 thin slices deli ham (round)
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded (your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup diced green onion (scallions)
- 24 slices avocados
- sea salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Lay a piece of ham into each muffin hole, creating a little ham cup. Crack one egg into each ham cup. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the eggs for about 12 minutes - until the white is firm and the yolk is still nice and runny.
- Carefully remove each egg from the muffin tin and top with grated cheese, scallions and two slices of avocado.