My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°.
- 2In a large skillet, cook the bacon over med-high heat until crisp, 5-7 minutes.
- 3Drain the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate, then crumble it up.
- 4Spread one side of each slice of bread with the butter.
- 5Press the slices, buttered side up, into each of six 4-ounce ramekins.
- 6Bake until pale golden, about 8 minutes.
- 7Remove from the oven and decrease oven temperature to 350°.
- 8Crack an egg into each ramekin.
- 9Season the eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Sprinkle each one with 1/2 teaspoon of the Parmesan.
- 11Bake until the whites are set but the yolks are still nice and runny, 15-20 minutes.
- 12Serve topped with the crumbled bacon.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Egg Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 202.3 mg
- Sodium 311.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 9.4 g