Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Baked Egg Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon over med-high heat until crisp, 5-7 minutes.
- Drain the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate, then crumble it up.
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with the butter.
- Press the slices, buttered side up, into each of six 4-ounce ramekins.
- Bake until pale golden, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and decrease oven temperature to 350°.
- Crack an egg into each ramekin.
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle each one with 1/2 teaspoon of the Parmesan.
- Bake until the whites are set but the yolks are still nice and runny, 15-20 minutes.
- Serve topped with the crumbled bacon.