Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This might sound like a lot of work but it is worth the time.
- 2 cups crushed soda crackers
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces cheese, shredded (any kind)
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup mushroom, sliced (fresh or canned)
- fresh parsley or dried parsley, as much as you like
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash thyme or 1 dash basil
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups evaporated milk (can use reg milk)
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- diced olive (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
- broccoli (almost anything you like) (optional)
- Spread crackers in a 9x-inch13 pan, follow by bacon, cheese and onion, mushrooms and seasoning.
- Combine eggs and milk and mustard. Mix well.
- Pour eggs mixture over dried ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
- Take out 20 minutes to warm up, Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes.