Recipe by Tee Lee
Duck breasts, mushrooms, parmesan, butter and lemon. Found this recipe on http://wildgamerecipes.org, I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good.
- 5 -6 boneless skinless duck breasts, cut into strips
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir salt into eggs, coat duck strips in egg and let sit for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat butter in a large fry pan, brown duck strips lightly, remove and place in a baking dish.
- Place sliced mushrooms on top of duck then top with cheese and mushrooms.
- Pour chicken broth and leftover butter from fry pan over the top of the entire dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, squeeze 1/2 lemon over the top and serve.