1/1 Photo of Baked Double Chocolate Donuts (Gluten Free)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 158.51 ml all-purpose flour, blend gluten free
- 29.58 ml tapioca starch (Expandex)
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml xanthan gum
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 44.37 ml dried dry buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 44.37 ml coconut oil, melted
- 29.58-59.16 ml water, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 6 hole donut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In a medium bowl blend together the flour, tapioca starch, cocoa, sugar, gum, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and buttermilk powder.
- 3In a small bowl beat together the eggs, oil and 2 tablespoons water. Pour the mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. If mixture is to thick add in additional water until a smooth, thick, cake batter consistency is achieved.
- 4Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan, smoothing with a spatula. Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to rest in pan a minute or two and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool for a few minutes.
- 5In a small bowl, blend together the coconut oil, cocoa, 1 1/2 tablespoons hot water, sugar and vanilla. Stir until smooth adding in additional water as needed. Place the cooling rack with donuts on a cookie sheet and spoon the chocolate glaze over the donuts allowing the glaze to drip down sides. Immediately top with topping of choice; i.e., peanuts, coconut or nonpareils. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Double Chocolate Donuts (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 199.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: