1/2 Photos of Baked Donut Muffins
Thanks to my aunt, this recipe is in my box of favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream the margarine and sugar.
- 3Beat in the egg.
- 4Add the dry ingredients and then the milk.
- 5In a greased 12-muffin pan, fill each cup 2/3 full with batter.
- 6Bake 20-25 minutes until done.
- 7When done, but not completely cooled, roll each muffin top in the cinnamon sugar.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Donut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 183.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g