Recipe by utahmomtotwo
My teenage son LOVES this salmon and will ask for it quite often. It is so easy to make, my son has even made it by himself before.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons corn flake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In small bowl stir together mustard and honey; set aside.
- In another bowl mix together corn flake crumbs, butter, parsley and garlic.
- Spread mustard mixture over salmon fillet, top with crumb mixture.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or till fish is cooked through and flakes easily with fork. Cooking time varies on thickness of salmon.
- Season as desired with salt and pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.