Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My teenage son LOVES this salmon and will ask for it quite often. It is so easy to make, my son has even made it by himself before.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons corn flake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In small bowl stir together mustard and honey; set aside.
- In another bowl mix together corn flake crumbs, butter, parsley and garlic.
- Spread mustard mixture over salmon fillet, top with crumb mixture.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or till fish is cooked through and flakes easily with fork. Cooking time varies on thickness of salmon.
- Season as desired with salt and pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.
Excellent! Changed mustard to dijon, used 2 Tbs of "crushed"corn flakes (for better coverage), and dried parsley. Turned out great. Really flavorful. Will make again.
I'm still experimenting with this recipe. I've made it twice. The first time I found the topping was too moist instead of crunchy. The second time, I put in on low broil, and ended up burning the crust a bit. The taste was very good, though, and I'll try again to get the right temp. and cooking method. I made this for abc chefs :)
This is very good! The dijon mustard and the crunchy top just gives it something extra and we really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for PAC Fall 08