Recipe by Jon Chef Blizardry
The most delicious fish dish. Even non fish lovers will fall in love with.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 ounces salmon fillets, skinned
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- In a small bowl stir together butter mustard and honey. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix together breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley.
- Place salmon filets in casserole dish. Brush filets lightly with honey mustard mixture and sprinkle on the breadcrumb mixture. Bake salmon for 12 to 15 minutes (longer if filets are thick) in preheated oven or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with slices of Lemons.