Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple, tasty recipe for boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Make and share this Baked Dijon Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard or 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice or 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients.
- Arrange chicken or turkey in a single layer in a glass baking dish. Spread mustard mixture over the top of each piece.
- Bake, uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken or turkey is tender and no longer pink.
DH loved this one ! I used lime juice and Dijon and followed the recipe exactly. Our chicken was moist, tasty and healthy. It's a keeper.
This is a very nice chicken dish! I used thin-sliced breasts and they were perfectly cooked in the time given. The chicken was savory and very moist. Thanks for posting your recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010
This was wonderful, my 84 yeasr old mother said that this was the best chicken she had ever eaten. Thanks for sharing.